Skip to main content

We Remember You, Kobe Bryant

Kobe Bryant, We Will Always Remember....



The Lakers Legend, one of the greatest of all-time, and creative genius who was budding into his own star off the court after his NBA career..... 

He was taken from us too soon due to a helicopter crash. 



But he did have a great legacy that has seemed to only grow in his passing. 

We also remember the families of the other and the other victims that we lost in the tragedy. 

Also, the Bryant family mourns the loss of Kobe's daughter Gianna, who was a budding star in her own right. 

The Basketball World Remembers You, Mamba....


Even as basketball fans and his contemporaries on the court hurt, we do have the fondest of Kobe Bryant

It's amazing how this tragic event has seemed to bring so many together which is what he would have wanted. 

His legacy was growing from extreme competitor and NBA Champion to amazing father, husband, and entrepreneur. 

And that is the reason why will we remember him. 

Click here to get a special offer in memory of Kobe Bryant. 

Conclusion

We will always will remember Kobe. 

And we should respect the families that are going through suffering due to their losses with our prayers and sensitivity. 

Yes, it's true that Kobe is a celebrity that was bigger than life.

Of course, his passing gets more publicity than most. 

But at the end of the day, his wife mourns the lost of her husband and daughter. 

Kobe's children hold on to the memories of their sister and father. 

And that is the thing we have to respect most. 

God bless the Bryant family in this time of need and those others who have suffered losses. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's All The Yada About?

The Yada Yada One Of My Favorite Shows Of Seinfeld Yadda Yadda Yadda , I'm really tired today... LOL One of the funniest episodes in my opinion of Seinfeld, the show about nothing.  Just to give you a small briefing on what the show is about: The show revolves around the life of comedian Jerry Seinfeld as he and his friends, George, Elaine, and Kramer navigate through relationships and life situations.  If you have NEVER watched Seinfeld, click HERE to get a special offer.  And it seems that this show has many classic moments.  But one of my favorite (they are all my favorite, but for the sake of this post...) is the Yada Yada episode.  Here is a clip of "The Yada Yada" from the TBS YouTube Channel " Seinfeld " was successful for many reasons but among those is the hilarity it made out of the smallest subjects like a catch phrase.  That is what made the show work so well.  So, do YOU have a fa

Best Video Game Of All Time But I Have NEVER Played It?!

Best Video Game Of All Time But I Have NEVER Played It? Growing Up With Gaming Gaming has been a big part of my life ever since I could remember.  I was in love with the Nintendo when it first came out and I have been an avid gamer since that point.  But, I have sinned ......(With reference to gaming) There is one thing, one mountain that I haven't climbed or conquered.  And here it is.  I Have NEVER Played Super Mario 64! Yes, it's the truth.  And I am not proud of it, at all.  But thank God for YouTube that allows me to see what I have been missing.  So, I have been frantically searching for videos that will give me the satisfaction that I desire.  But the only thing is to do it.  Here is a YouTube video featuring a random of Super Mario 64 ! Thanks to AlexSMRD for the video content.  What About You? Have you played Super Mario 64 ? What are your stories about it? What is the mo